Nederlands Engels
Facebook Twitter RSS


The Fulbright Center offers scholarships to Dutch citizens for study in the United States. The Educational Advising Center provides information on scholarships offered by other organizations, such as U.S. universities and other funds. See the grantbase for all available grants.

Fulbright - grants

U.S. students are advised to visit the website of the Institute of International Education for information about Fulbright grants for study in the Netherlands. Students who do not currently have a U.S. or Dutch passport must apply for Fulbright grant in their own country.

Non-Fulbright Programs

Fulbright Center also administers some other scholarship programs, such as the Campus Scholarship Program for undergraudate study in the U.S., and Community College Program. Only Dutch citizens are allowed to apply for these programs.